Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The apartment is clean again and there is more to come!


It official. I finished. How can you tell? Walk in my apartment. It's so nice to have our floor and dining table back and not covered by drafting boards, mat boards, and fabrics.

I had two final projects and presentations that I recently finished up.
They were a lot of fun to do, quite time consuming, and probably my favorite boards that I've done. I will be posting them soon :)

While looking back at some old projects that I posted, I noticed the pictures aren't that great so I am going to try and get some better photos of my past boards to post on here.

With the time that's freed up I've found that I can now catch up with friends, read some of of my favorite blogs, and organize my photos. For example, here's a picture of a flower I took at the Getty back in April. I love that it's so soft and delicate with a majestic metal structure for the background. I've had some requests that I blog more often so I think I'll try that out. I just looked through a bunch of my photos of fun Interior Design finds and experiences that I look forward to sharing over the next week months. So please check back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?